Jr. Inventory Auditor on Process
- Manila, PhilippinesRM 1203 State Center Bldg. #333 Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Conducts planned and random audits of process compliance.
- Audits current controls and performance monitoring elements to assess effectiveness and efficiency of current process.
- Sets up suggestions to develop and upgrade current processes.
- Performs physical counting to verify the existence of stocks to outlets marketed geographically and company warehouse as required (Cycle count and year –end inventory count).
- Checks the physical appearance of items in warehouse and concessions stores display area and stockroom.
- Maintains accurate count of all items on warehouse ad concession stores
- Identifies, investigates and reconciles inventory.
- Prepares and provides comprehensive audit reports and recommendations by analyzing control and documenting audit observations and findings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Operations Management and the likes
- At likes
- At least 2 years working experience in processing auditing
- Relevant internal control or risk management experience
- Excellent communication (Both written and verbal) skills are required
- Proficient in English Language
- Adept skill level in Microsoft Office
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Exemplary attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong reasoning abilities
- Strong analytical, critical thinking
- Ability to interact with all levels within a corporate setting
- Ability to prioritize and manage multifunctional tasks
- Ability to work with and maintain the utmost confidentiality
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.