Sales Training Officer
- Manila, PhilippinesRM 1203 State Center Bldg. #333 Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for employees and sales marketing team.
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as hand-outs or visual materials
- Conduct product and selling skills training for new hires and existing brand ambassadors.
- Assess training needs for team, through surveys, performance reports from Sales Coordinator; sales, and marketing personnel, as needs arise.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulation, team exercises, group discussion, video, or lectures.
- Aid in sourcing out new venues to market products including trade fairs and exhibits, sponsorship, ex-deals, and etc.
- Aid marketing personnel in telemarketing, delivery, and collection, as need arise.
- Maintain liaison with external and internal suppliers, assisting in commissioning delivery of marketing material.
- Ensure that all printed promotional materials are distributed effectively to the dealers and distributors including tarpaulins, brochures, modules, leaflets and other marketing materials.
- Monitor that all items coming in and out of the office showroom are properly recorded and organized.
- Other Marketing related duties maybe given from time to time
- Graduate of Mass Communication, Business, or any communication-related courses
- Must have at least 2-3 years related experience in training
- Has excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proficient in product presentation, and MS Office Application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willing to do field work
- Willing to work on Saturdays
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.