- Makati, Philippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Ensures units are clean prior to accommodating clients.
- Assist buyers in their respective ocular inspection and note all punch list items for rectification.
- Process the issuance of the Certificate of Acceptance.
- To ensure smooth turn-over of units to buyers with the least number of concerns.
- Schedule eligible units for Turnover.
- Send Notice of Acceptance and Final Notice of Acceptance to Buyers.
- Update Buyer on the status and completion date of their punch listed.
- Coordinate and secure turn-over schedules from Property Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree of any course;
- With at least 2 years working experience in the same field;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.