- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 days
- Recruiter responds
- 78% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 18th Flr. Security Bank Centre, 6776 Ayala Ave., Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Attention to Detail
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree of any course;
- With at least 2 years working experience in the same field;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ensures units are clean prior to accommodating clients.
- Assist buyers in their respective ocular inspection and note all punch list items for rectification.
- Process the issuance of the Certificate of Acceptance.
- To ensure smooth turn-over of units to buyers with the least number of concerns.
- Schedule eligible units for Turnover.
- Send Notice of Acceptance and Final Notice of Acceptance to Buyers.
- Update Buyer on the status and completion date of their punch listed.
- Coordinate and secure turn-over schedules from Property Management.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Keyland Corporation is a real estate development company with a mission to develop strategically located projects and communities in key urban centers. Build homes with uncompromising quality. Develop easily accessible and strategically located projects. Continuously innovate to meet the needs and demands of our target markets. Improve the quality of life of residents living in our communities.