Front Desk Associate
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 33% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 18th Flr. Security Bank Centre, 6776 Ayala Ave., Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Must be enthusiastic at work and should have a passion to excel in the job
- Pleasing to all and should have good interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in respect to the industry they work as a front office associate is more than enough for the job.
- Must have computer knowledge working with Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- He/she must be able to build good rapport with clients
- In charge of greeting our all clients when they enter the office
- Should build a strong relationship with clients
- Handle customer requests promptly
- Present our project to clients
- Assist in all inquiries of walk-in guests
- Assist in all Sales and Marketing events
- Keep a record on people who visited the office/showroom.
- Maintain records of their queries /feedback.Handling cash and also maintaining account records.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Keyland Corporation is a real estate development company with a mission to develop strategically located projects and communities in key urban centers. Build homes with uncompromising quality. Develop easily accessible and strategically located projects. Continuously innovate to meet the needs and demands of our target markets. Improve the quality of life of residents living in our communities.