Front Desk Associate
- Makati, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- He/she must be able to build good rapport with clients
- In charge of greeting our all clients when they enter the office
- Should build a strong relationship with clients
- Handle customer requests promptly
- Present our project to clients
- Assist in all inquiries of walk-in guests
- Assist in all Sales and Marketing events
- Keep a record on people who visited the office/showroom.
- Maintain records of their queries /feedback.Handling cash and also maintaining account records.
- Must be enthusiastic at work and should have a passion to excel in the job
- Pleasing to all and should have good interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in respect to the industry they work as a front office associate is more than enough for the job.
- Must have computer knowledge working with Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Hospitality Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.