- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 days
- Recruiter responds
- 47% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 days ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): general banking knowledge, international payment processing, Swift procesess and systems.
- At least 2 to 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City (Taguig City).
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- to coach and guide junior operations officer in their activities.
- to provide instructions to update Work Place Instructions, based on feedback of the team and own experience, to ensure they are kept up to date.
- to carry out interventions with respect to FI electronic payments that have been incorrectly supplied.
- to create and follow up files for incoming payments that could not be executed.
- to handle and analyse complaints and enquiries of FI clients with respect to international payments, domestic, and direct debit.
- to proactively provide recommendations in order to reduce the number of payments not processed automatically and improve quality with the aim of reducing the number of complaints.
- To actively cooperate with other divisions within the Payments Department to allocate complaints and prevent them from arising.
- to formulate proposals for improvement.
- to ensure compliance with the rules and procedures that are prescribed by Risk and Compliance.
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is a leading provider of global talent management solutions. We consult with the world’s top organizations to architect innovative and customized workforce strategies that allow our clients to achieve their strategic goals and bottom line profitability.