Administrative Assistant | Gen. Santos City
- General Santos, PhilippinesP. Acharon Boulevard, General Santos, SOCCSKSARGEN, Philippines, General Santos, SOCCSKSARGEN, PhilippinesGeneral SantosSOCCSKSARGENPhilippines
- Full time
Our office is looking for a young, driven and self-motivated Administrative Assistant with good experience in business management and office administration. The successful candidate should be able to assist the Admin Manager in a wide range of administrative tasks thereby ensuring successful day-to-day business operations as well as efficient coordination and management of company resources as needed in all business activities.
- Reports directly to management and supervisors including the admin manager, project manager, project accounting officer, and other company executives.
- Ensures that all paperwork and regulatory requirements (e.g. ROD, BIR, Business Permits, etc.) are processed on time.
- Greets visitors and callers, routes and resolves information requests.
- Types correspondences, compiles data for expense and statistical reports.
- Schedules travel, appointments and meetings.
- Coordinates space and office organization; maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Issues reports, receipts, and other tracking documents for documentary purposes.
- Assists brokers and agents in properly maintaining their buyer databases (i.e. managing their data in the cloud, uploading and updating buyer files and information, and reconciling transactions, tracking sales, etc.).
- Follows up, updates, and collects delayed payments.
- Performs other administrative and management tasks as required by supervisor and management.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Business Management, Accountancy, Office Administration, and Finance degrees.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Accurate and precise data management, entry, and encoding skills needed.
- Willing to work and relocate to General Santos City, preferably those who know their way around the city and its neighboring area.
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Office Administration
- Accountancy Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- P. Acharon Boulevard, General Santos, SOCCSKSARGEN, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 215 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.