Katalyst.ph's parent office is urgently looking for a results-driven Project Manager to handle legal coordination across several verticals. The successful candidate will be handling legal and contracts project management working closely with the offices’ legal team in doing due diligence, overseeing client portfolios and managing client relationships.
- Monitors the progress of negotiations and legal dealings by ensuring that projects, contracts, and legal matters are resolved and concluded. All results are delivered efficiently in accordance with client needs, budget, and agreed schedule.
- Works directly with internal partners and external parties to draft, review, and/or consult on a range of legal contracts and agreements.
- Tracks the progress of contract negotiations and legal proceedings while promptly alerting the relevant stakeholders to discrepancies and issues. Develops and recommends contingency plans when necessary.
- Assists the office’s legal team in preparing documentary requirements, doing due diligence research, and submitting administrative requirements.
- Represents the office’s administration, together with the company’s legal team, in business negotiations and meetings of legal nature
- Understands and manages the contract negotiations and legal proceedings for assigned clients and projects, ensuring deadlines are strictly adhered to.
- Arranges meetings and communications to ensure the offices and administration are properly briefed about the project details and expectations, and arrange for appropriate communication channels and resources.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Business Management, Accountancy, Office Administration, and Finance degrees.
- Must have a solid legal background as a lawyer or legal education with a specialization in corporate law.
- Proven track record in project management, contract negotiation, management, and administration.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker and strong analytical and planning skills to be able to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Excellent leadership, time management, analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to organize work efficiently and independently with out-of-the-box problem-solving approach.
- Ability to work effectively with external stakeholders with limited support.
- Ability to independently identify issues, assess the impact and urgency of agreement issues, and deeply understand the business and its objectives.
- Willing to challenge or question the status-quo to get to the root cause of an issue. Ability to propose alternative solutions by justifying recommendations and rationally handling objections and counter-proposals.
- Demonstrated ability to manage productive relationships with development team members, public officials, funders and lenders, other staff, and the community.
- Preferably based in Makati City or willing to relocate.
Perks and Benefits