Nurse | Healthcare Advisor | Clinical Assistant for U.S. Account
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, Unit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0025,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Katalyst.ph works with several healthcare-oriented businesses—some established, some startups. We’re hiring RNs to be placed in teams that range from patient support to medical billing to chart annotating and review. These teams provide medical assistance and clinical administrative support to healthcare practitioners and staff of our partner clinics and healthcare offices in the United States.
Duties will include those listed below, but are not limited to this list. It will depend on the team that you are placed in or are assigned.
- Through our partner offices, we do the following:
- Support a wide range in patient bases.
- Communicate and support these patients via a variety of media: from VoIP, to email, to social media.
- Support activities range from coordinating care between Medical Specialists and General Practitioners such as Pediatricians and Family Physicians, to assisting patients with managing their prescriptions in line with their health insurance formulary plans.
Clinic Administrative Support
- Our partner offices provide administrative support to clinics in the United States and as part of their team we help out in these areas:
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient; record medical history; confirm purpose of visit.
- Secure patient information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; complete diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keep patient information confidential.
- Counsel patients by transmitting physician's orders
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Through our partner offices, we do the following:
- Support medical billing operations.
- Fill a role as a Medical Biller for a time, but know that all manual work that is repetitive eventually becomes automated.
- Automation and intelligent automation (not necessarily AI) is the key to achieving better outcomes, higher efficiency, and productivity KPIs and quotients.
- This is why constantly grill and evaluate and assess all human capital for technical aptitudes, and how each is able to adapt to the increasing evolution and progress in technological development.
- It will be your duty to attend training seminars, some of which are only available during a night shift due to our partner training offices (some of which are U.S. county and state offices—as well as federal offices) that only hold and host these trainings during the hours of business in the States.
- It will also be your duty to train in-house on a myriad of platforms that you may/may not be familiar with, such as Kareo, Practice Fusion, GE Healthcare’s Centricity CPS, and a wide variety of in-house proprietary platforms.
WE ARE FILLING UP BATCH ONE OF HIRES FOR THIS QUARTER WITH A DEADLINE OF HIRING FOR THE END OF SEPTEMBER. APPLICANTS FOR THIS BATCH MUST BE AVAILABLE TO TRAIN AND WORK IMMEDIATELY.
- MUST be a Nursing graduate.
- You don’t have to be overboard, you may be underboard, but a nursing degree is a must. That’s a firm deal breaker.
- Computer and tech savvy
- We test for tech familiarity. We need people who can easily adapt to new technology, platforms and applications clinics are using and might be using in the future
- Excellent communicator
- The core function of this role heavily relies on accurate and efficient communication and coordination with the team, with our healthcare partners, with the doctors and healthcare practitioners, and with the clinic's patients.
- MUST be fluent and conversational in American English
- Should be able to exceptionally communicate both in WRITING and SPEAKING
- Must be available to work the GRAVEYARD SHIFT and open to shifting schedules
- Licensed, board passer, and/or registered nurse
- Have worked on a BPO under a healthcare account
- Conversational in Spanish
- A huge plus: having a coding instinct—we test for this!
You'll report to an office located in Makati City and be placed in one of a handful of teams. Teams include but are not limited to:
- Medical billing teams.
- Patient charts teams.
- Patient support teams.
- Private practice management teams.
- Payer revenue cycle management teams, etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Business Correspondence
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Clinic Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 210 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.