Katalyst.ph is a growing company and has ventured into the healthcare and medical sector with established businesses and new, dynamic startups. We are looking for young, driven and self-motivated nurses that will work for us as healthcare advisors that will provide medical assistance and clinical administrative support. The successful candidates will be assigned to different roles depending on their core strengths and proficiencies.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will vary depending on the team (medical billing, patient charts, patient support, private practice management, payer revenue cycle management, etc.) he/she will be assigned:
- Provides support on a wide range of inpatient bases.
- Communicates and supports patients through a variety of messaging platforms from VoIP to email, from instant messaging to social media.
- Coordinates care management with Medical Specialists and General Practitioners (Pediatricians and Family Physicians) by assisting patients and help them manage their prescriptions in accordance with their health insurance formulary plans.
Clinic Administrative Support
Our partner offices provide administrative support to clinics in the United States and as part of their team we help out in these areas:
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patients, recording medical history, and confirming purpose of visit.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records, securing diagnostic and procedure coding, and keeping patient information confidential.
- Counsels patients by transmitting physician's orders.
- Provides support on various medical billing operations.
- Performs the role of a Medical Biller for a time.
- Please do know that all the repetitive, manual work will eventually become automated. Intelligent automation is the key to achieving better outcomes, higher efficiency, and productivity quotients. This is why we constantly evaluate and assess all staff for technical aptitude to determine how adaptable they are to the increasing progress in technological development in the healthcare and medical sectors.
All successful candidates hired for the position are highly encouraged to:
- Attend training seminars, some are only available during the night shift as our partner training offices host these training seminars only on US Standard Time.
- Train in-house with a wide variety of healthcare productivity platforms: Kareo, Practice Fusion, GE Healthcare’s Centricity CPS, and other proprietary software suites.
He/she should perform other tasks as required by supervisor and management.
- Must be a BS Nursing graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably Registered Nurses.
- Preferably with BPO experience in a healthcare account with client and account management roles.
- Absolutely tech-savvy and proficient as the job requires you to use various proprietary software and platforms.
- Excellent communicator and good people skills since you will deal with a lot of people from different backgrounds. Spanish language proficiency would be an advantage.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- If you know a little bit of programming and coding, that would be a big plus!
- Accurate and precise data management, entry, and encoding skills needed.
- Must be available to work on graveyard shift and open to shifting schedules.
- Willing to work and relocate to Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Correspondence
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Clinic Management