Content Writer and Researcher
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0020,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We're looking for a highly skilled writer that can create content for varying business needs in our firm, including, but not limited to:
- Administrative Documentation - writing company memos, meeting minutes and agenda, company reports
- Branding and Marketing content - creating content for the company's website and social media
- Business writing - business correspondences, presentations, and reports
- Research writing - research on topics relevant to business areas being pursued, background studies, business reports
The successful candidate would be required to work in our Makati office for the first month and would have the option to work remotely on the second month onwards.
- College graduate; Bachelors Degree in Communications, Journalism, English, or comparable or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Tech savvy and can easily adapt to various productivity, CMS (Content Management Systems) and work platforms such as MS Office, G Suite, Asana, Squarespace, WiX, WordPress and the like.
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones including business writing and research writing
- Strong spelling, grammar, punctuation skills a must
- Strong research skills necessary
- Must posses a strong creative skill set including attention to detail, ability to produce accurate work when under pressure
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices is a leverage
- Highly competent in writing for social media platforms
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Is proactive and has the propensity to self-manage and lead (and the likelihood thereof)
Applicants must submit a writing sample/portfolio to be shortlisted for the role. Deadline for applications with writing samples/portfolio is on May 23, Wednesday, at 12 PM Philippine Time.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Business Correspondence
- Content Writing
- Report Writing
- Proposal Writing
- Copy Editing
- Feature Writing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.