Digital Media Specialist
- Makati, Philippines301, 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Digital Media Specialist who is responsible for creating and managing digital-related projects for their organization. The successful candidate should organize all digital resources for media campaigns and presenting their progress and initiatives to executives in other departments.
- You will be assigned to take corporate portraits and cover important corporate events.
- Make sure that all photos and other graphic assets are optimized to be posted on our website and social media accounts.
- Able to do photoshoots on-site and other locations as needed.
- Collaborates with project coordinators and admin assistants on resource allocation and management especially when renting equipment.
- Produces corporate videos for websites and short videos for social media.
- Must be ready and flexible to provide support on ad-hoc activities when required.
- The candidate must be a graduate of any creative arts (Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts, Advertising Arts, Graphic Design, etc.) with at least a year of digital media, graphic design, and photography experience.
- Tech-savvy and highly-proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant platforms.
- Must be able to produce professional-grade photographs and corporate videos.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) in Windows 10 or Mac OS environment.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Photography Portrait
- Logo Design
- Photo Editing
- Video Editing
- Web Design
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 327 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.