Katalyst.ph is a growing company and has ventured into the healthcare and medical sector with established businesses and new, dynamic startups. We are looking for very experienced, driven and self-motivated registered nurses
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care.
- Prepares and assists patients in medical examinations or treatments.
- Administers medications as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitors and records changes in patients' conditions and symptoms.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess a patient's condition.
- Modifies patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions under the direction of a physician and senior medical staff.
- Monitors all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Performs other tasks as required by supervisor and management.
- Must be a BS Nursing graduate from any reputed universities and colleges. Preferably licensed, board passer, and/or registered nurse.
- Extracurricular activities related to medicine and healthcare should be included in the CV.
- Medical and clinical training references will be thoroughly scrutinized.
- Absolutely tech-savvy and proficient as the job requires you to use various proprietary software and platforms: EHR systems, practice management systems, treatment schedulers, and prescription management systems.
- Excellent communicator and good people skills since you will deal with a lot of people from different backgrounds. Of course, English proficiency needs to be excellent.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Accurate and precise data management, entry, and encoding skills needed.
- Willing to work and relocate to Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Telephone Skills
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Customer Service
- Data Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
Licenses and Certifications
- Social Sciences and BS Nursing