Social Media Specialist
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0035,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Our office is a venture builder and private investment office that supports startup companies in the Philippines, the ASEAN region, and beyond. Our partners include industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies.
As an associate of a Social Media team, you’ll play a critical role in launching campaigns.
- Create content to be used in social media campaigns which may include static graphics, video, audio files, and others.
- Train and assist those that are not a part of the social media team on how to use social media platforms— or at least how to draw reports from those platforms. For example, there may be a need to train a team leader of an HR team on how to use Buffer—just an example.
- Savvy and fluent in a disparate set of social/digital/internet media platforms, including newsletter platforms—even bots.
- Able to pick up new platforms quickly.
- Familiar with commonly used platforms such as MailChimp, Octane AI, Buffer, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Highly efficient “super user” of Android, Windows, Mac OS, iOS, etc. —e.g. know all of the keyboard shortcuts.
- This isn’t an internet marketing position, but be familiar with basic/common concepts such as A/B (split) testing; SEO; etc.
- Be prepared to provide demonstrable design skills—portfolio or produce a quick graphic as a part of your hands-on interview.
- Familiar with commonly used CMSs—WordPress, WiX, Squarespace, etc.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 30 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.