We are a venture builder and private investment outfit that has partners in the Philippines and abroad. Our office is looking for a very experienced, driven and self-motivated External Affairs Associate with a proven background in customer service, client relationship management, and conflict resolution. The successful candidate should be responsible for providing support for the development and communications activities with external parties as well as promoting the public image of the company and advancing its financial sustainability.
- Works alongside the External Affairs team and reports to the President of External Affairs.
- Works closely with senior leadership to support time-sensitive activities, including calendar management, prospect research, and other administrative tasks.
- Serves as the designated support person on all corporate and special events.
- Crafts and disseminates program information to key stakeholders, including reports, presentations and meeting summaries as needed.
- Works closely with the communications team to ensure proper brand exposure especially on the website, newsletter, programs and print collaterals.
- Provides administrative support for staff in the field and major events.
- Represent the company at offsite community events, as needed
- Takes notes and keep detailed records when attending meetings and other corporate events.
- Performs other relevant tasks as required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication, or any related field.
- Experience working on Mac OS or Windows 10.
- Full competency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Preferably at least two-to-three years of experience in customer service, client relationship management, and conflict resolution.
- Superior English communication and negotiation skills. Can command authority among a very diverse audience from mid-level technicians and engineers to top-level executives and business owners.
- Good control of any conversations and meetings.
- Professional; extremely competent.
- Superior problem-solver with the initiative to do what needs to be done and not wait around for things to happen.
- Confident to know exactly when to reach out to key executives and decision-makers and get them involved without any hesitation.
- Effective communicator in every medium: emails, conference calls, formal communique (memos), etc.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Organizing and Planning
- Telephone Skills
- Relationship Management
- Time Management
- Public Relations (PR)