Registered Nurse | Healthcare Advisor
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, Unit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0025,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Katalyst.ph is a growing company and has ventured into the healthcare and medical sector with established businesses and new, dynamic startups. We are looking for very experienced, driven and self-motivated registered nurses that will work for us as healthcare advisors that will provide patient support to medical billing. The successful candidates will be assigned to different roles depending on their core strengths and proficiencies.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will vary depending on the team (medical billing, patient charts, patient support, private practice management, payer revenue cycle management, etc.) he/she will be assigned:
- Provides support on a wide range of inpatient bases.
- Communicates and supports patients through a variety of messaging platforms from VoIP to email, from instant messaging to social media.
- Coordinates care management with Medical Specialists and General Practitioners (Pediatricians and Family Physicians) by assisting patients and help them manage their prescriptions in accordance with their health insurance formulary plans.
- Provides support on various medical billing operations.
- Performs the role of a Medical Biller for a time.
- Please do know that all the repetitive, manual work will eventually become automated. Intelligent automation is the key to achieving better outcomes, higher efficiency, and productivity quotients. This is why we constantly evaluate and assess all staff for technical aptitude to determine how adaptable they are to the increasing progress in technological development in the healthcare and medical sectors.
All successful candidates hired for the position are highly encouraged to:
- Attend training seminars, some are only available during the night shift as our partner training offices host these training seminars only on US Standard Time.
- Train in-house with a wide variety of healthcare productivity platforms: Kareo, Practice Fusion, GE Healthcare’s Centricity CPS, and other proprietary software suites.
- He/she should perform other tasks as required by supervisor and management.
- Must be a BS Nursing graduate from any reputed universities and colleges. Preferably licensed, board passer, and/or registered nurse.
- Preferably with BPO experience in a healthcare account with client and account management roles.
- Absolutely tech-savvy and proficient as the job requires you to use various proprietary software and platforms.
- Excellent communicator and good people skills since you will deal with a lot of people from different backgrounds. Of course, English proficiency needs to be excellent.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- If you know a little bit of programming and coding, that would be a big plus!
- Accurate and precise data management, entry, and encoding skills needed.
- Must be available to work on graveyard shift and open to shifting schedules.
- Willing to work and relocate to Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Relationship Management
- Problem Sensitivity
- Record Keeping
- Creative Writing
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
Licenses and Certifications
- Social Sciences and BS Nursing
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 211 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.