We're a venture builder with a sole principal investor whose mission it is to create businesses of extreme impact— of high societal value.
Your mission as a communications associate is to assist in creating and remitting official communications that are succinct yet impactful. You will report to a communications director or communications chief and do the following:
- Be a problem-solver.
- Have initiative.
- Be a superior communicator with teammates.
- Be technologically savvy and a technical and systematic thinker.
- Be prepared with a list of highly relevant references.
- Demonstrate technical proficiencies and aptitudes about CMS platforms such as Squarespace, WiX, and WordPress.
- Huge plus: If you’re able to administer modules of G Suite (Google Apps); Facebook Ads; Microsoft Windows 10.
Interview and application process (about 3 weeks):
- Apply online; upload relevant supporting docs.
- Interview online via email and messages at first; then a video call or phone call.
- Interview at the office; meet with a prospect supervisor.
- Follow-up meeting either at the office or remotely (over the phone or online); discuss potential challenges to long-term work with our office; discuss prospective projects and tasks.
- Application determination: job offer or decline applicant.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus