Special Assistant to Chief Executive
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Special Assistant’s Mission is to Decrease operational Friction for the chief executive.
The nature of the chief executive’s scope is inherently broad; consequently, the special assistant must be a generalist— able to ASSIST in a broad range of areas.
Successful special assistants can Quickly Study and acclimate to new areas of operation. The chief executive might be preparing reports or a talk on accounting and payroll, for example, and the assistant must assist the office of the chief executive by collating sources for the talk or presentation— this is just an example.
Another example might be that the chief executive might be involved in a project that requires processing big data— perhaps thousands of profiles of prospective team members for a new office—; this consequently might call for a simple bot or some macros to be coded; special assistants are trained to assist in some of the more rote coding— in this example.
As one of the social interfaces of this chief executive you will play several roles and functions including but not limited to being the chief executive’s Ambassador, being an Explorer or being an Investigator, or simply being a basic Representative. These roles are each definitively unique and trained on internally at our offices.
- Simple Data Encoding
- Programming and Coding
- Configuring ingrations (managed services)
- Interface applications via APIs
- Assembling workstations (mostly Windows 10 workstations; some Linux)
Remember that you do not have to have any stock knowledge on any of these topics; remember that the only requirement here is aptitude, some potential, an open mind, and most importantly, the willingness and conviction to challenge yourself to learn new things at a faster and faster rate, at the start of every new week!
- Light electrical work around the office (lights, light switches)
Digital Media Assistant
- Photography and videography; film editing; social media content
- Creative writing: fiction, historical fiction, essays
- Business writing
- Scheduling appointments
- House staff management and training
Due to these minimum requirements being so qualitative, the interviews and hands-on tests in these areas are quite extensive and ultra-dimensional.
Soft Skills Core that can be developed
- Verbal communication
- Written communication
- Interpersonal skills
Technical Aptitude that can be developed
Example test topics include:
- Workstation assembly (mostly Windows 10; Linux and other operating systems may be brought up during the interview); BIOS configurations.
- Software: Macros, Visual Basic, C++
- Managed Services: APIs, Webhooks
- Science and Academia
- Trade and Industry
- Contemporary Arts
From day to day your assigned areas will vary drastically. For example, you literally might assist the chief executive on a woodworking task, then some low-level software programming, then at the day’s end, attend a business development exploratory meeting with the executive. Due to the broad range in activities, we test for aptitude and potential, not stock knowledge. Remember, though, we are not hiring carpenters and software engineers, we are hiring people that can be trained on-the-job. Again, we are not hiring for stock knowledge or work history (experience): we are hiring for aptitude and potential to grow (and grow Fast).
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 549 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.