- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The vegan cook will support an extremely specific team that requires a very explicit dietary treatment. The health and nutritional regiments therein are exact, and the vegan cook must prepare meals to specification.
Apart from meal preparation, the vegan cook will need to care for the kitchen, perform basic maintenance in and around the kitchen— maintaining appliances, caring for the dishware.
The weekend cook will also have to serve the meals to the team member as well as clear the table after every meal.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Broad culinary and cooking experience;
- Current understanding and awareness of the objectives of vegan nutrition;
- Professional restaurant commercial-grade food preparation experience is a plus
- Basic nutritional understanding, the theoretics in terms of physics and chemistry will be interviewed and tested for;
- Applicant must know his or her way around a kitchen: basic appliances; how to care for kitchen equipment and utensils such as cutting knives, blenders, etc.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 314 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.