Real Estate Law Associate | General Santos
- General Santos, PhilippinesGeneral Santos, SOCCSKSARGEN, PhilippinesGeneral SantosSOCCSKSARGENPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
As a real estate law associate, you will be assisting lawyers and project managers with regards to development projects in and around the area.
You will be trained on different systems including accounting systems, task management systems, and others.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must reside in General Santos City and be very familiar with the area;
- Must have considerable experience in the real estate industry;
- Must have considerable experience in real estate law;
- Must have a college degree;
- Applicant will be tested on legalese comprehension
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.