As a real estate law associate, you will be assisting lawyers and project managers with regards to development projects in and around the area.
You will be trained on different systems including accounting systems, task management systems, and others.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must reside in General Santos City and be very familiar with the area;
- Must have considerable experience in the real estate industry;
- Must have considerable experience in real estate law;
- Must have a college degree;
- Applicant will be tested on legalese comprehension