Animator and Video Specialist
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
The Animator and Video Specialist role entails the creation of simple to moderate animation content and explainer videos, as well as shooting and editing videos for content creation and digital activations. The role requires a broad set of design knowledge as each project's messaging strategy and brand differ from project to project. Other creatives from the team and senior management also assist with the conceptualization and ideation of content, easing and clarifying the task of the animator and video specialist.
We in Katalyst believe in the importance of clear communication; as this is a keystone in producing quality and creative materials. We strive to bring the full-fledged artist out in you!
Listed below is the job description in bulleted format:
- Create simple to moderate animations and explainer videos
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Work both on and off-site
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording, editing, and animation
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with marketing team
- Follow the company's brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- At least 6 months to 1 year of animation, video shooting, and video editing experience.
- Has broad design knowledge that spans across various styles
- Able to work on a part-time and on-call basis.
- Make sure you have your own animation, video shooting and editing devices and software.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 325 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.