Volunteer Writer | Open.edu
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Katalyst.ph is partnering with local nonprofits and NGOs to equip displaced workers in the Philippines with the fundamental skills for pursuing remote-work careers at home through massive open online courses (MOOCs) available on Open.edu. We are looking for volunteers who can write content on digital skills, open learning, and virtual work in an easily understandable manner for our audiences.
We are prioritizing candidates that:
- Have professional experience in online teaching, e.g. corporate trainers or board certified educators
- Have prior experience using the Moodle Education platform
The first and most important requirement for this volunteer position is access to adequate equipment, hardware, and a stable Internet connection to work from home. Applicants should have a suitable work-from-home set up that will enable them to work securely and hold video conferences without disruption, such as loud noises.
The second requirement is the possession of soft skills, in which the applicant can communicate, interact, and cooperate well with others.
The interview process will include an assessment of these two requirements.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 350 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.