Licensed Real Estate Broker | General Santos City
- General Santos City, PhilippinesGeneral Santos, South Cotabato, SOCCSKSARGEN, Philippines, General Santos City, SOCCSKSARGEN, PhilippinesGeneral Santos CitySOCCSKSARGENPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Our office is looking for a young, driven and self-motivated real estate broker to join our team. The successful candidate should be able to assist Management in a wide range of administrative tasks thereby ensuring successful day-to-day business operations as well as efficient coordination and management of company resources as needed in all business activities.
- Reports directly to management and supervisors including the admin manager, project manager, project accounting officer, and other company executives.
- Ensures that all paperwork and regulatory requirements (e.g. ROD, BIR, Business Permits, etc.) are processed on time.
- Assists in the preparation and processing of legal documents in compliance with the different regulatory and administrative agencies.
- Writes business letters and plan requests.
- Performs other administrative and management tasks as required by supervisor and management.
- Real estate broker license in good standing
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS.
- Solid experience in processing Government permits and other related paperwork.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Able to report to our offices in General Santos City, preferably someone that knows their way around the city and its neighboring areas
- Telephone Skills
- Action Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Bank Reconciliation
Licenses and Certifications
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Consultant
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- General Santos, South Cotabato, SOCCSKSARGEN, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 250 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.