Social Media and Project Manager
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Our firm is an investment company that starts many brick-and-mortar businesses. Those firms that our Principals have started eventually became successful real estate companies, investment banks, finance companies, and retailers.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced, and technically-savvy Social Media and Project Manager that can manage multiple projects not only as a business management professional but also as a social media marketing specialist.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter that doesn’t require supervision when starting websites for various business ventures. Furthermore, the position is tasked to lead the research and development of new businesses as directed and supervised by management.
As a social media manager, the successful candidate will manage all social media accounts by creating original content, managing posts, and engaging with other users. He/she will ensure that all communications and content will fit with the company brand, image, and online persona. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and technical know-how to be able to express the company’s views creatively through its social media presence while ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities
Social Media Management
- Designs and implements an online marketing strategy to align with business goals including design and development of websites, blogs, and social media accounts.
- Creates, publishes and shares engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Monitor social media and website metrics and implement necessary adjustments in response to KPIs and specific metrics.
- Communicates and responds to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Prepares and executes plans related to starting a new venture.
- Resolves problems and determines improvements needed.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing a simple budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Graduated from a four-year course (preferably, Business Administration, Computer Science, Marketing, and IT background).
- Experience in business administration and development as well as social media marketing, content management, and graphics design. Fresh and new graduates are considered as long as they demonstrate leadership roles in extracurricular activities and show demonstrable tech skills.
- Excellent time management, analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
- Updated with the latest trends in social media, online marketing, and website design.
- The ability to organize work, work independently, problem-solve, and be persistent is essential.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Independent, ability to work alone with little supervision. Good team player with the ability to lead and train the team. Keen multi-tasker with the ability to perform any task assigned.
- The position allows flexible work hours, provided tasks are met. We manage-by-objectives. Apart from flexible hours, there are work-from-home and travel opportunities.
- Competitive pay scale and perks.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 237 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.