Business Administration Intern
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Our office has formed a partnership with a global, non-political, not-for-profit organization associated with a preeminent state university and run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education.
With that partnership, we are looking for a young, driven and self-motivated Business Administration Intern interested in gaining real-world experience in business management and office administration. The successful candidate should be able to assist in a wide range of administrative tasks thereby ensuring successful day-to-day business operations as well as efficient coordination and management of company resources as needed in all business activities.
- Works alongside company executives and supervisors on assigned operational tasks
- Provides support in the entry, filing, and managing of data.
- Ensures that all paperwork and regulatory requirements (e.g. ROD, BIR, Business Permits, etc.) are processed on time.
- Greets visitors and callers, routes and resolves information requests.
- Types correspondences and compiles data for expense and statistical reports.
- Schedules travel, appointments and meetings.
- Coordinates space and office organization; maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Issues reports, receipts, and other tracking documents for documentary purposes.
- Does all administrative and other office-related tasks crucial to the daily business operations.
- Performs other tasks as required by supervisor and management.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Business Management, Accountancy, Office Administration, and Finance degrees.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS.
- School requirements: Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) from the academic institution, registration form, and School ID.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Accurate and precise data management, entry, and encoding skills needed.
- Willing to work and relocate to Makati City, preferably those who know their way around the city and its neighboring area.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.