Volunteer | Educational and Social Awareness Mission
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
As part of our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, our company is looking for socially-driven and self-motivated individuals from all walks of life who are interested in volunteering for our educational and social awareness missions that we are planning for this year.
Since this is a non-paying position, we can only offer allowances to cover certain personal, transportation and other operational costs. Furthermore, all our volunteers (especially students) will receive a Certificate of Participation / Appreciation that documents their participation in our dental mission.
The successful volunteer may be assigned to different key roles depending on their skills, knowledge, and experience. Furthermore, they may be working on a variety of roles as needed in the educational and social awareness mission that may include the following:
- Talk to people and community leaders by educating them about the educational and social awareness mission and what it aims to accomplish.
- Volunteers with education and social work background will take charge in all activities related to the mission, i.e. mobilizing the resources, educating the people, performing outreach programs, etc.
- Other volunteers will assist in the logistics, operational and administrative aspects of the dental mission.
- While some will provide other support roles to promote our mission to the community we are serving.
Although we consider volunteers for this mission from a wide variety of backgrounds, we consider individuals with the following qualifications:
- Social workers, social services professionals, and other individuals with experience in social work, preferably with NGOs, the Red Cross, and other educational and social welfare organizations.
- Volunteers with important connections with local government units and community leaders would be valuable additions to our team.
Volunteers, without any educational and social work backgrounds, may be needed in other areas that require key support work.
If you are that type of individual who wants to make a difference and make a visible social impact to the community then you are the type of volunteer we are looking for.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 266 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.