Our office is looking for a young, driven and self-motivated Computer Hardware Specialist who manages, maintains, and repairs all company-owned equipment and devices (i.e. workstations, laptops, and other network platforms). The successful candidate will also update and upgrade existing IT infrastructure as required by management.
- Reports directly to the Project Manager or CEO.
- Manages, maintains, and repairs all company-owned equipment and devices (ie. workstations, laptops, and other network platforms). Coordinates and communicates with affected parties.
- Updates and upgrades existing IT infrastructure as required by management.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs (i.e. backups, diagnostics, etc.).
- Provides other support services per request from various parties. Investigates and troubleshoots issues.
- Willing to work on evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advance notice.
- Performs other tasks as required by supervisor and management.
- Must be graduating student/fresh graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: Adobe Creative Suite, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Asana, G Suite, Google Cloud Services, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 360, and Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS.
- Familiar with standard operating procedures in corporate IT, particularly in the areas of security, networking, workstation management, etc.
- Proven experience working with a wide variety of computer hardware, open source systems, and computer network systems.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Should have superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Must be amenable working on shifting schedules.
- Willing to work or relocate to Makati City.
Perks and Benefits