Blockchain and Bitcoin Developer
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0050,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Blockchain and Bitcoin Developer who is responsible for the full life cycles of blockchain and bitcoin applications, from research and analysis to design and execution while utilizing various programming languages to create interfaces, features, and architecture for different purposes (particularly payment processing).
The developer will be responsible for the design, build, maintenance, support of a distributed blockchain-based network infrastructure while ensuring its security from potential cyber attacks. He/she has to help educate key company personnel on the blockchain technology, establish best work practices, and collaborate with other technical personnel in other offices during the design process.
All candidates considered for the role will undergo a technical interview round, which involves live coding. He/she will write the code in a real-time collaborative editor and will be given a set time period to complete the technical task. A part of the technical interview will also require the candidate to submit an end-product that you've developed within the past six months wherein the code will be analyzed and coding approaches scrutinized.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with the management, stakeholders, and technical working group to design and build robust blockchain-based solutions.
- Sets up peer-to-peer distributed design and implementation involving multiple technology stacks.
- Researches, designs, develops, and tests blockchain technologies by educating stakeholders on methodology while providing best practices for blockchain design, implementation and development.
- Designs and implements supporting blockchain tools and utilities, i.e. client-side blockchain exploring, monitoring, benchmarking or debugging tools.
- Implements rigorous and thorough testing practices to ensure the security and performance goals of the blockchain infrastructure.
- Brainstorms and helps evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Designs and verifies cryptographic protocols deployed on the blockchain while supporting benchmark use-cases of decentralized applications with proven and verified cryptographic protocols.
- Maintains and extends the current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Documents new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
- Researches, analyzes, and applies the required information to support blockchain infrastructure development.
- Performs other tasks as required by supervisor and management.
- Must be a graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology courses from any reputed universities and colleges.
- Should have proven knowledge and experience (at least 2-3 years) in blockchain, cryptocurrency, ledger-based and distributed networks and other relevant programming skill sets.
- Tech-savvy with superior programming skills in various programming languages like C++, Java, Python and other blockchain-relevant platforms.
- Experience with cryptography and specific blockchain protocols like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Must present a portfolio of blockchain-based apps and software as well as NFTs, tokens, smart contracts, and other decentralized applications developed or currently being developed. Be prepared to explain the product’s purpose and coding approach.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Should have superior written and verbal communication skills since the job deals with communicating this technology as a subject matter expert to a largely non-technical audience (particularly SMEs).
- Must be a fast-learner and quick on their feet and show strong analytical skills by being able to evaluate a business’ needs and resources thereby providing the appropriate solutions for it.
- Willing to work or relocate to Makati City.
- Information Technology
- Computer Programming
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.