Digital Content Specialist
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0020,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Our office is looking for a very experienced, tech-savvy Digital Content Specialist with at least two years experience in managing online content using a variety of online services preferably Squarespace, MailChimp, Buffer and other social media platforms including basic HTML, CSS, Java and other relevant programming languages. The successful candidate should be able to produce and implement a comprehensive content marketing plan making sure all objectives are achieved from start to finish.
- Manages and maintains online content in a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties (i.e. websites and social media platforms).
- Writes, edits and proofreads all web content and social media posts.
- Sets up and manages an editorial calendar and content marketing plan to boost online community and boost online traffic.
- Manages and organizes all online assets by doing all the necessary content updates and changes.
- Engages with online users and expands our online presence.
- Must be ready and flexible to provide support on ad-hoc activities when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication, English, Journalism, Technical Writing or any related field.
- Experience working on Mac OS or Windows 10.
- Full competency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- 1-3 years experience in website administration, copywriting, content writing, online marketing, and social media management.
- Proficient in content management systems for websites, including basic HTML, CSS, and Java experience with Squarespace preferred.
- Solid command on various online content and social media platforms (i.e. MailChimp, Buffer, etc.).
- Creates online content campaign reports and social media analytics to keep track of key performance indicators.
- Stays on top of social media and online content trends, new technologies, emerging platforms, and best practices.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 50 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.