Project Manager | General Santos City
- General Santos, PhilippinesGeneral Santos, SOCCSKSARGEN, PhilippinesGeneral SantosSOCCSKSARGENPhilippines
- Full time
Our office is recruiting results-driven Project Managers (up to 50 personnel) that will manage real estate and property development projects in General Santos City. The successful candidate will manage the team members (e.g. work schedules), and project accounting and finances (e.g. development budgets), and report directly to management in Manila.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages all team members by making sure all important and time-sensitive tasks are efficiently delegated to them as well as making sure to follow up such tasks for completion.
- Responsible for the site selection and due diligence by securing zoning and entitlements, doing feasibility analysis, selecting project team members, and creating a schedule and budget; which will lay the foundation for the rest of the project.
- Assembles and manages the real estate development team, including design, construction and development consultants; negotiate contracts and coordinate the team throughout the development process.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time and on-budget without compromising project objectives and targets.
- Serves as the project-owner’s representative on-site thereby making all important decisions needed to get the project up and running.
- Organizes regular meetings and communication with the project owner, the management, and other relevant parties by briefing them about the project’s progress, expectations and issues.
- Ensures that all input from the project owner, internal partners and relevant external parties are put into action and any issues be addressed and rectified.
- Actively monitors the project progress from planning to execution with particular focus on scheduling contractors, processing payments and budget management, and managing change orders as necessary.
- Develops and recommends contingency plans when necessary.
- Makes reports and documentations of every aspect of the project’s progress as well as processing the necessary business permits and required documents needed for approval by the relevant government agency/department, legal counsel, and architects.
- Assists in planning and developing processes, policies, and procedures that will improve the real estate development's overall performance.
- Engages with the local community by performing community relationship initiatives.
- Identify funding and investment opportunities by preparing financing applications and other materials to secure commitments.
- Graduated from a four-year course (preferably, Business Administration, Finance, Architectural, Engineering background).
- Extensive experience in the real estate, construction and property development sector.
- Excellent time management, analytical and interpersonal communications skills.
- Computing skills, including experience with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; experience with Adobe Design and other modeling software is desirable.
- Ability to organize work, work independently, problem-solve, and be persistent is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to manage productive relationships with development team members, public officials, funders and lenders, other staff, and the community.
- Preferably based in the General Santos City area or willing to relocate.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.