Accounts Payable Specialist
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Accounts Payable Specialist who knows all facets of the accounting system, principally the validation, processing, and filing of invoices.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is expected to assist the Accounting and Finance Department with the proper documentation of all invoices and funds disbursement for all approved payables. Once the proper verifications and authorizations are received, the specialist is responsible for submitting payments in a timely fashion. This position also requires preparing and mailing checks, as well as verifying and procuring proper BIR documentation forms from vendors. The specialist also files and maintains files for all invoices, accounts payable payments, and tax information for vendors.
- The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Updates Daily Cash Report schedule for payments and voided checks.
- Handles all vendor communications via phone or email.
- Keeps track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, bank statements, etc.
- Reconciles all financial statements and forecasts.
- Maintains files for accounts, and verifies and compares entries in system reports to accounting balances.
- Maintains work history records.
- Prepares employee paychecks by verifying expense reports.
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Ensures that all outstanding credit from vendors are paid in a timely manner.
- Responds to all vendor and employee inquiries regarding financial matters.
- Assists management with monthly status reports and closings.
- Performs other support duties with the Accounting Department as required.
- The candidate must be a graduate of BS Accountancy and a Certified Public Accountant with at least two years of minimum general accounting experience.
- Tech-savvy and highly-proficient with the Xero accounting software.
- Must be results-oriented and a good team-player with a keen level of accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) in Windows 10 or Mac OS environment.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Company Car
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Work from Home
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Accounts Payable
- Accountancy Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.