- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 14,999.00 - 15,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,999.0015,000.0014,999.00MONTH
- Full time
Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Company Housekeeper who ensures cleanliness and maintenance of our premises in accordance with established housekeeping sanitation requirements. The successful candidate should make sure that the office premises and all equipment and appliances are well-kept thereby giving employees a comfortable place to work.
- Performs a wide variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Organize and set up the company rooms for meetings and other business activities.
- Ensures all rooms are cared for and inspected according to housekeeping standards
- Runs errands as instructed by company management.
- Protects and maintains all office equipment.
- Notifies company management on any damages or issues.
- Deals with reasonable complaints or requests with professionalism and patience.
- Adheres strictly to the established company rules regarding health, safety, and other business practices.
- Performs other duties that may be requested by management.
- Must be a high school graduate, at least.
- Willing to work as a live-in housekeeper.
- Must be English language proficient.
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Customer-oriented and people-friendly.
- Good prioritization and time management skills.
- Works efficiently without compromising quality.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 25 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.