- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Auditor is expected to provide a comprehensive audit of our real estate development projects in General Santos City. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinates with multiple parties by collating and verifying all business and financial information for audit.
- Reviews all financial materials and procedures by determining any error, inefficiency or misuse.
- Provides a report showing a snapshot of the overall financial position of the project.
- Confirms the company’s profitable holdings, account balances or debt obligations by reviewing databases and other financial figures.
- Updates the management with periodic status reports and overall progress of the project audit by attending meetings and providing all the needed information on important developments.
- Keeps all sensitive business information confidential and secure.
- Publishes a report after completing an exhaustive audit by indicating the overall status of the project, updated balances, pending collections and discrepancies noted if any.
Our office is looking for a very experienced, driven and self-motivated Auditor with good experience in accounting, business management, and office administration. The successful candidate should be able to check and attest to the accuracy of business and financial records by providing a comprehensive audit of our horizontal real estate development projects in General Santos City.
- The candidate must be a BS Accountancy graduate or Major in Internal Audit with at least three-to-five years of minimum general auditing and accounting experience.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Tech-savvy and highly-proficient with the Xero accounting software.
- Must be results-oriented and a good team-player with a keen level of accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) in Windows 10 or Mac OS environment.
- Employment is available on a freelance or project basis.
- Willing to do fieldwork in General Santos City.
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Action Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.