Human Resources Associate
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0018,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Our office is looking for a young, driven and self-motivated Human Resources Associate with good experience in human resources management and office administration. The successful candidate should be able to assist the Human Resources Manager in a wide range of human resource management tasks by obtaining, recording, forwarding, and explaining human resource records including applications, résumés, and applicant logs.
- Reports directly to management and supervisors including the Human Resources Manager and other company executives.
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to the appropriate persons.
- Maintains human resource records by maintaining applications, résumés, and applicant logs.
- Performs job interviews through Zoom by determining applicant qualifications, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Verifies candidates’ background by contacting references or background checks.
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Psychology, Human Resource Management, and Business degrees.
- Preferably with at least one to two years of end-to-end recruitment experience.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Accurate and precise data management, entry, and encoding skills needed.
- Willing to work and relocate to Makati City, preferably those who know their way around the city and its neighboring area.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 144 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.