In-House Legal Counsel
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0050,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated In-House Legal Counsel with proven work experience handling issues and projects involving taxes, real estate, regulatory issues, estate planning, and informal settlers (e.g. squatters, land titling). The successful candidate will also oversee the outsourced work from contracted attorneys often involving real estate ventures and other regulatory matters.
- Provides legal advice to the company including government regulations, taxes, and legal rights particularly on matters involving real estate, regulatory issues, estate planning, and informal settlers.
- Apply for registration and copyrights for the products, processes, and trademarks of the organization.
- Manage disputes and litigations.
- Prepare and review legal documents including contracts, licenses, leases, sales and purchases, and real estate, etc.
- Performs other administrative and management tasks as required by higher management.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges and a licensed attorney in the Philippines.
- Member of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines.
- Should have at least three years of relevant work experience as a practicing in-house lawyer.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker and strong analytical and planning skills to be able to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Willing to work and relocate to Makati City, preferably those who know their way around the city and its neighboring area with reliable contacts in the business and legal sector.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.