Our office is looking for a young, driven and self-motivated Technical Assistant with good experience in business management and office administration. The successful candidate should be able to assist the Admin Manager in a wide range of administrative tasks thereby ensuring successful day-to-day business operations as well as efficient coordination and management of company resources as needed in all business activities.
- Reports directly to management and supervisors including the admin manager, project manager, project accounting officer, and other company executives.
- Ensures that all paperwork and regulatory requirements (e.g. ROD, BIR, Business Permits, etc.) are processed on time.
- Assists in the preparation and processing of legal documents in compliance with the different regulatory and administrative agencies.
- Writes business letters and plan requests.
- Performs other administrative and management tasks as required by supervisor and management.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Business Management, Accountancy, Office Administration, and Finance degrees.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS.
- Solid experience in processing Government permits and other related paperwork.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Willing to work and relocate to General Santos City, preferably those who know their way around the city and its neighboring area.