Human Resource Manager
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 35,000.00 - 40,000.00 PHP / monthPHP35,000.0040,000.0035,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Human Resources Manager with a proven background in human resources management and office administration. The successful candidate should be able to perform a wide range of human resource management tasks by coordinating, administering, executing, and evaluating employees and other workforce-related activities. He/she will oversee human resource practices and procedures including employee-related concerns, job recruitment, employee relations, employee schedules, performance management, and training.
- Oversees and manages all members of the Human Resources Department.
- Develops and implements human resource strategies in accordance with the company’s business strategies.
- Manages the entire recruitment process determining applicant qualifications, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Prepares all contracts including interns, freelancers, and employees.
- Maintains human resource records by maintaining applications, résumés, and applicant logs.
- Verifies candidates’ background by contacting references or background checks.
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Psychology, Human Resource Management, Behavioral Sciences, and Applied Corporate Management degrees.
- Preferably with at least four to five years of human resource management including human resource metrics, database organization, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Accurate and precise data management, entry, and encoding skills needed.
- Willing to work and relocate to Makati City, preferably those who know their way around the city and its neighboring area.
- Behavioral Sciences [Organizational & Social Systems Development] and BS Applied Corporate Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.