Member Engagement and Events Manager
- Makati, Philippines301, 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 30,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP30,000.0035,000.0030,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Manila Angel Investors Network (MAIN), a not-for-profit group that identifies, cultivates and engages members by producing high quality, relevant member events that build strong relationships with angel investors.
MAIN is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Member Engagement and Events Manager with a proven background in networking, events management, and member engagement. The successful candidate should take charge of MAIN’s member engagement and capacity-building work.
- It is a fast-paced job with considerable opportunities for growth. The role may evolve over time to include other responsibilities as MAIN develops other capacity-building models in addition to membership development.
- The right candidate will be an outstanding relationship manager able to connect authentically with people from all walks of life, including business and government leaders.
- An experienced project manager and team player that develops various initiatives to grow and expand the Philippines’ startup ecosystem.
- Provides critical support and assistance to the Executive Director by promoting angel investing in the Philippines, increasing the size and relevance of the group, identifying startups suitable for angel funding and building partnerships with supporting organizations.
- Accomplishes MAIN’s missions and objectives by completing projects and initiatives as needed.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges. Advanced degrees would be a plus.
- At least five years of proven work experience in events management, investment management, professional services, or in-house corporate development.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Shows an entrepreneurial and innovative approach when dealing with work.
- Willing to work and relocate to Makati City, preferably those who know their way around the city and its neighboring area.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 250 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.