- Makati, Philippines301, 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
About the Manila Angel Investors Network:
Founded in 2016, the Manila Angel Investors Network (MAIN) is the largest committed private investors network in the Philippines. MAIN was formed to support the country’s startup ecosystem by connecting investors with promising early-stage companies. MAIN is the Philippines’ representative of the ASEAN Angel Alliance.
As well as providing capital, MAIN mentors entrepreneurs, shares its expertise and opens its networks. Our members believe that fostering an innovative startup ecosystem will benefit both our members’ portfolios and the Philippines’ growth.
A fast-growing organisation, with members at home and overseas, we have big ambitions for increasing our capacity and impact over time.
Context and Scope:
The Intern, Events, will assist MAIN’s staff in member engagement, with responsibilities that extend from strategy through planning, management, and execution of member events.
In particular, the role will support the Executive Director in (1) Promoting angel investing in the Philippines, and (2) Increasing the size and relevance of MAIN.
By the end of your internship you would have been an excellent team player and outstanding leader able to connect authentically with many different kinds of people, including at the highest levels of business and government as well as be acquainted with project management.
- Assist in the planning and execution of all event-related activities of MAIN including educational conferences, seminars, workshops, mentorship sessions and networking events such as the General Quarterly Member Meetings, AngelTalks, StartupTrainings, MAIN Academy, and Committee Meetings. This will require you to work some evenings.
- Keep appropriate records.
- Produce marketing and sales materials as required.
- Prepare, collect, summarize and provide financial reports as requested.
- Attend and participate in internal and external ecosystem activities and meetings as required.
- Provide general support to the Executive Director and perform other duties as assigned.
- Someone who is excited to be part of the future of the Philippines startup ecosystem.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills, with an ability to champion the work of MAIN in both English and Filipino.
- Knowledge of the startup ecosystem.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and excellent task management.
- Strong people skills with the ability to connect with stakeholders from many different backgrounds.
- Energy, initiative, creativity, and drive to manage own work programme with minimal supervision.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in events management.
- (4 months)
Perks and Benefits
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 344 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.