Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Mobile Developer who can create, develop and maintain custom mobile apps and programs that meet our needs and requirements using various computer programming languages. The successful candidate should be able to conceptualize and develop custom mobile development solutions on a variety of projects.
- Plans, proposes, develops, tests, and deploys a mobile app for an association membership platform. Features will include:
- Login for administrator-level users of a group of users— i.e. the manager of a club of members;
- Sign up feature for users who want to join and view the status of their application
- Incorporate built-in payment options with bank integration;
- Shows a list of club events with feedback/review forms on these events; and
- Includes a built-in private messaging feature for members to communicate.
- Apply the necessary UX and UI design principles and other software creation best practices to address the users’ needs.
- Researches, analyzes, and applies the required information to support product development.
- Coordinates with the management and other stakeholders on the requirements and updates for this app/software.
- Performs other tasks as required by supervisor and management.
- Must be graduating student/fresh graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology courses.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS.
- Must have proven work experience developing Android and iOS mobile apps as well as web-based programs as well.
- Must present a portfolio of mobile apps developed or currently being developed. Be prepared to explain the product’s purpose and coding approach.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Should have superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Willing to work or relocate to Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Technology [Information Technology]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 345 openings