Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Product Software Engineer who can create, develop and maintain custom mobile app and software solutions that meet our needs and requirements. The successful candidate should be able to conceptualize and develop custom mobile, desktop and web-based solutions on a variety of projects.
- Product engineering: plan, propose, develop, test, and deploy a point-of-sale (POS) Android-based software/app that can convert digital cash (e.g. GCash, PayMaya, etc.) and cryptocurrency into Philippine Peso cash remittable through various channels
- Develops an app/software targeted to sari-sari store owners that must be easy to use. Apply the necessary UX/UI principles, interaction design principles, and other software creation best practices to address the users’ needs.
- Researches, analyzes, and applies the required information to support software development.
- Coordinates with the management and other stakeholders on the requirements and updates for this app/software.
- Performs other tasks as required by supervisor and management.
- Must be graduating student/fresh graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology courses.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS.
- Must have proven work experience in app design, software development, and software product design to create an app or software that addresses the users’ needs.
- Must present a portfolio of mobile apps and software developed or currently being developed. Be prepared to explain the product’s purpose and coding approach.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Should have superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Willing to work or relocate to Makati City.
- Information Technology
- Computer Science [Software Technology]