NGO Grant Writer
- Makati, Philippines916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated NGO Grant Writer with work experience in non-governmental organizations, charity organizations, and philanthropic groups. The successful candidate will be responsible for researching, writing and coordinating the grant application process; management of proposals and maintaining a donor database.
- Assists in digitizing American historical collection by writing and sending out grant proposals to the US Library of Congress, US heritage foundations, Fil-Am heritage organizations, USAID, and other related organizations.
- Composes and edits grant proposals, ensuring that these align with the noble goal of digitizing American historical collection.
- Identify prospects from both public and private sectors as well as proposing recommendations to the management.
- Maintains a calendar for grants by managing the timeline for the timely submission of grant proposals.
- Generates grant reports and progress timelines accordingly.
- Maintains and manages files with utmost confidentiality by keeping organized records.
- Must be a graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably with Journalism, English and Linguistics degrees.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS.
- Previous experience on writing grants for various funding streams, as well as the government contracting processes.
- Strong passion for writing for nonprofit and grant fund development.
- Ability to adapt a writing voice intended for target audiences such as donors, foundations, and other stakeholders.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker and strong analytical and planning skills to be able to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Comfortable with working in a startup environment.
- Willing to work and relocate to Makati City.
- Technical Writing
- Bid Writing
- Proposal Writing
- Grant Writing
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 211 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.