Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0050,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Certified Public Accountant is expected to provide a comprehensive assessment and management of the company’s accounts. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Ensures that company any accounting or financial transactions, especially taxations, are logged in Xero.
- Creates budgets, manages expense claims, reconciles bank statements, manages bills and pays runs through Xero.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents and performs various accounts reconciliation (e.g. bank) activities within the deadline
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with national, provincial, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Represents the company on BIR and taxation matters
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Provides monthly financial statements and other relevant reports.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Our office is looking for a very experienced, driven and self-motivated Certified Public Accountant with good experience in accounting, business management, and office administration. The successful candidate should provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- The candidate must be a BS Accountancy graduate or Major in Internal Audit with at least three-to-five years minimum accounting experience.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Tech-savvy and highly-proficient with the Xero accounting software.
- Experience with working on BIR paperwork especially tax regulations.
- High integrity and trustworthiness in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be results-oriented and a good team-player with a keen level of accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) in Windows 10 or Mac OS environment.
- Willing to do work or relocate to Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Law and Government
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy & Legal Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 230 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.