Human Resources Intern
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Our office is looking for a young, driven and self-motivated Human Resources Intern who is looking to learn real-world experience in human resources management and office administration. The successful intern should be able to assist the Human Resources Department in a wide range of processes and procedures in a professional environment. While interns are not expected to immediately conduct interviews themselves, they will be sitting in to observe interview sessions and immerse in HR-related activities.
- Assists the Human Resources Associate and other department staff.
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to the appropriate persons.
- Arranges and coordinates interviews of potential candidates.
- Assists with onboarding new team members (orientation, legal requirements, etc.).
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must be a graduating student/fresh graduate from any reputed universities and colleges, preferably those taking Psychology, Human Resource Management, and Business courses.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in using the following platforms: G Suite, Google Spreadsheet, Asana, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 Pro, and Chrome OS.
- School requirements: Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) from the academic institution, registration form, and School ID.
- Must be a dynamic multi-tasker to perform various tasks in ever-changing needs and priorities.
- Fast-learner, quick on their feet, and willing to be trained.
- Must have the following characteristics: high attention to detail, well-organized, excellent communicator, strong interpersonal skills, and keen record keeper.
- Accurate and precise data management, entry, and encoding skills needed.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.