Xero Accounting Specialist
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0025,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Xero Accounting Specialist with good experience in accounting and office administration. The successful candidate should be able to assist the Accounting and Finance Department in the management of payroll, accounts payables and receivables.
The Xero Accounting Specialist ensures that all financial and accounting transactions are logged properly into the Xero system. Good organization and multitasking skills are necessary to ensure that all reports and reconciliation are created within the deadline. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensures that company all accounting and financial transactions are logged in to Xero.
- Creates budgets, manages expense claims, reconciles bank statements, manages bills and pay runs on the Xero system.
- Ensures that the employee login hours in TSheets corresponds to the same hours on Xero Pay Run.
- Ensures proper documentation of receipts, invoices, legal files, and other finance- and accounting-related documents
- Verifies and processes reimbursements.
- Performs and verifies various accounts reconciliation activities (e.g. bank) within the deadline.
- Prepares documents and reports necessary for financial audits.
- Organizes financial data into useable information and relevant reports.
- Helps finalize financial statements and accounting reports regularly.
- The candidate must be a graduate of BS Accountancy and a Certified Public Accountant with at least two years of minimum general accounting experience.
- Tech-savvy and highly-proficient with the Xero accounting software. A Xero certification is an advantage.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) in Windows 10 or Mac OS environment.
- Familiar with tax and accounting regulations.
- Must be results-oriented and a good team-player with a keen level of accuracy and high attention to detail.
- High integrity and trustworthiness in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- WorkForce Software EmpCenter Time and Attendance
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Billing and Invoicing
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy & Legal Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 916 Arnaiz Ave Suite 301 Brgy San Lorenzo Makati City
- Information Technology / IT
- 211 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.