Chief of Staff & Security
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, Unit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave.,, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
Our office is looking for an experienced Chief Security Officer that will develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures. The successful candidate will ensure a safe and secure work environment for employees by patrolling and monitoring premises.
- Reports directly to the company president.
- Manages the domestic (e.g. housekeepers, drivers) and security staff and relays instructions from the company president to them.
- Formulates security procedures in terms of loss and fraud prevention, data and information security, and physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Leads security training and coaching to other staff members.
- Conducts investigations in case of security issues.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains the organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Perform other security-related tasks as requested by management
- Ideally, the candidate must be 6' with a high level of integrity and trust
- Absolutely no criminal or derogatory record of note.
- Experience in security, military, police, or protective operations, preferably those with police background with recent police agency networks and connections.
- References on work experience as a protective agent
- Holds accredited security-related licenses either as a security guard or a protective agent.
- Should be tech-savvy and able to use a smartphone, Waze, Google Maps, Facebook Messenger, Asana (a task-management program), and other essential apps for this job.
- Must be available to coordinate work through apps, like Facebook Messenger, Zello, etc., all the time
- Good knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to personal and public security.
- Must have strong analytical, planning, problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience in people management, crowd control, and other security protocols.
- Willing to work long hours especially on weekends and holidays
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Public Safety and Security
- Risk Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave.,, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 255 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.