Hospitality Service Team Member
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 301, Unit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- You will be required to prepare meals, based on nutritionists' orders and directions.
- You will be required to clean in various areas of our campuses, from comfort rooms to conference rooms.
- You will be required to advise your supervisors and managers of supply shortages, of operational weaknesses that you notice, etc. Things such as "operational weaknesses" you will be trained on how to spot, throughout your tenure with our office.
- Though we do not require a college degree, because of the team members, managers, and other superiors that we support in our offices and departments, we do require, at very minimum, conversational English.
- Conversational English will be tested for via a variety of communication channels throughout the entire interview process. Channels and mediums will include email, chat, phone, inter-personal dialogue, etc.
- Soft skills will also be tested for during the interview. How well do you collaborate with others? How well are you about to synthesize complex directions issued to you by your supervisors and superiors? How well do you interpret directions via task management apps, such as Asana or messages via Facebook Messenger?
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Sensitivity
- Menu Planning
- Hospitality Management
- Associate in Hospitality Mangement
- Hospitality Management [Tourism]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 301, 916 Arnaiz Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 300 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.