- Reports to project managers, CPAs, controllers, and other accountants.
- Encodes all transactions into the Xero accounting system.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with national, provincial, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Our office is looking for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Bookkeeper who maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, and ensure legal requirements compliance. The successful candidate should be able to assist the Accounting and Finance Department in maintaining the company’s financial records by recording transactions on a daily basis.
- The candidate must be a graduate of BS Accountancy or any related degree (preferably with Bookkeeping courses) with at least two years of minimum general accounting experience.
- Tech-savvy and highly-proficient with the Xero accounting software.
- Must be results-oriented and a good team-player with a keen level of accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.) in Windows 10 or Mac OS environment.
- Willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Child Care Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Accountancy & Legal Management
- Accountancy Management