We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to facilitate the supply chain operations of our company. You will be the one to coordinate processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods.
The Logistic Coordinator is also well-versed in supply management principles and practices. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure that all the goods are received according to the purchase request.
- Arrange to the stock of all the delivery of supplies, equipment, and other goods
- Coordinate delivery/ shipment schedule with Purchasing Team and Farms
- Plan and track the shipment/ delivery of the products
- Prepare all the goods for delivery (Packing, tagging, labeling, and waybilling)
- Arrange the schedule of transportation for deliveries/ shipments
- Keep logs and records of supplies, equipment and other goods that have been delivered
- Prepare payments for the tracking
- Any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- Experience as a logistics coordinator
- Willing to go on the field for the monitoring of deliveries and pull out in the warehouse
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with dealing customs for importation and exportation is an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Inventory Control
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Warehousing Management
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.