- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We here at Opswerks take an engineering-driven approach to support. Our team of engineers intimately understand cloud application architecture and common issues putting them in a unique position to build customer-facing diagnostic tools. While you will be developing and improving our documentation and participating in forums and discussions, you will also be a key person:
- Building tools and applications to improve the customer experience
- Building and maintaining internal tools
- Developing sample applications
- Providing feedback to our product teams
Our customers are deploying some of the coolest and most innovative web applications today. Your primary responsibility will be supporting them by:
- Developing resolutions to the root causes of common customer problems.
- Monitoring and addressing customer tickets to understand common issues.
- Updating documentation to help our customers better understand our platform.
- Periodically, you will be required to be on-call for critical support issues opened by our top customers.
- Assist in the development of internal support tools and interfaces.
- Handle customer-facing communication of platform incidents.
- Communicate customer issues with other internal teams.
- Over time, become an expert in specific product areas to be able to address and champion these issues directly.
- You should have experience as a software engineer and/or white-box tester
- Be passionate about helping real customers solve real problems
- Have a strong background in web application development using technologies such as:
○ Relational databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
○ NoSQL technologies like Memcached, Redis, or MongoDB
○ CICD technologies (Jenkins, Buildbot, etc.)
- Be a well-organized and effective communicator of technical concepts
- Understanding of container technology
- Strong command of Linux operating systems (CentOS/Debian).
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.